Torso Doll Gallery
Torso Care and Maintenance
Regular maintenance and cleaning will help to keep your torso doll in good condition and prolong its life. In addition, effective cleaning can prevent the formation and spread of mold, thus protecting your health.
Here, we've compiled a quick guide on how to clean a torso sex doll, and by following these tips, you can use it safely and easily.
- Clean your torso sex dolls to get rid of factory residue before the first usage.
- Keep your torso sex doll away from dust. If not, clean it once a month.
- We strongly recommend that you clean its important areas such as the mouth, anus, and vagina before and after each use.
- Do not use any sharp objects, such as stiff sponges or wire brushes as this may cause damage to the torso doll’s skin.
- When cleaning or drying the torso doll, do not apply excessive force to the skin. Otherwise, it will cause tearing of the skin.
The best items to use for your clean-up are:
- Mild Antibacterial Soap
- A Microfibre Towel
- Talcum Powder (baby powder)
- A Vaginal Irrigator
- Reusable Drying Rod
- Have your torso doll lie down or sit in an empty bathtub and have a thick absorbent towel under her bottom.
- Remove the nozzle from the syringe bulb.
- Put a teaspoon of mild anti-bacterial soap into the syringe bulb, then fill it with warm water and shake it gently.
- Hold the syringe bulb, and gently insert the elongated nozzle of the vaginal douche into the entire vagina of your sex doll. Squeeze the bulb gently to flush the warm soapy water into the vagina.
- Rinse the inside of the vagina by squeezing the bulb until all the soapy water is used up.
- Then insert the nozzle of the empty vaginal douche into the doll’s vagina so the bulb sucks the water in. Repeat the process if necessary.
- Empty the irrigator and fill it with clean water. Repeat the process to rinse the inside of the vagina and then absorb the water.
- Use a drying stick to thoroughly dry your torso doll’s vaginal barrel.
- Place your torso sex doll on the soft towel and pat dry gently with a clean soft cotton cloth to allow the skin to air dry fully.
- Once dry, apply talcum powder to the torso doll to protect the skin and prevent friction damage. Do not apply talc when it is still wet. Apply talcum powder to the torso dolls every two weeks or at least once a month.
- Gently place the doll torso into the storage bag to keep your doll torso in a sealed and dust-free environment.
Note*Do not apply any other substances like fragrance oils on the skin.